Thank you for using our products, and your access to and use of the services is based on your acceptance and compliance with these terms. These terms apply to all visitors, users, customers and others who access or use the Services.
By accessing or using the Services, you agree to be bound by these Terms and accept all legal consequences. IF YOU DO NOT AGREE TO ALL OR PART OF THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF THIS AGREEMENT, PLEASE DO NOT USE THE SERVICE.
1. You are responsible for any activity that occurs under your user account.
2. Do not abuse, harass, threaten, impersonate or intimidate other users.
3. It is your responsibility to protect the password you use to access this application and any activity.
4. You are solely responsible for your actions and any data, text, information, screen names, photos, profiles, links you submit, post and display on our App.
5. You may not use this app for any illegal or unauthorized purpose. International users agree to comply with all local laws regarding online conduct and acceptable content.
6. You may not copy, create derivative works or modify other apps to falsely imply that the app is associated with the app.
7. You may not upload, post, email, transmit, forward, link or otherwise make available any unsolicited or unauthorized advertising, promotional material, "spam", "spam", "chain letter" ", "pyramid scheme", " or any other form of solicitation of any user.
8. You shall not interfere with or disrupt the application or server or network connected to the Offline Music Player Application, such as the transmission of worms, viruses or any destructive code applicable under local, state, national or international law.
9. Your use of the App must not knowingly or unintentionally violate any App's local, state, national or international laws.
Violation of any of these agreements will result in termination of your app account. While we prohibit such conduct and content within the app, you understand and agree that the Offline Music Player app is responsible for the content posted on its app.
1. We reserve the right to modify or terminate our service for any reason at any time without notice.
3. We reserve the right to refuse service to anyone due to any reasonable judgment.
5. As a condition of your use of the app, you agree that the Offline Music Player app has the right to retain, use and publish in aggregate the information collected from your use of the app for any purpose.
6. We reserve the right to reclaim usernames on behalf of businesses or individuals with legal claims or trademarks.
1. Upload, post, email, transmit, forward, provide a link to, or otherwise make available any unlawful, harmful, threatening, abusive, harassing, distorting, defamatory, vulgar, obscene, libelous, invasive, hateful, or otherwise racially, ethnically or otherwise objectionable;
2. Upload, post, email, transmit, forward, link, store or otherwise make available any material that infringes copyright or facilitates infringement of the intellectual property rights of others, including but not limited to trademark and patent infringement;
3. Upload, post, email, transmit, forward, link, store or otherwise make available any unsolicited or unauthorized advertising, promotional material, "spam", "spam", "chain letter" ”, “pyramid schemes” or any other form of solicitation;
4. Impersonate any person or entity, including but not limited to Offline Music Player Application officials, or falsely state or otherwise misrepresent your affiliation with the person or entity;
5. Failure to comply with any requirements, procedures or policies or regulations related to the App;
1. We are not entitled to refunds for in-app purchases made through the App Store. The only way to get a refund for such a purchase is to contact Apple.
2. Please note that auto-renewal service may occur with in-app purchases made through the APP Store. In this case, no refund will be given. It is the user's responsibility to cancel future renewals at the relevant app store.
All resources including images, video, audio and text are trademarked and copyrighted. It is illegal to use the above sources without permission. All right, title and interest in the Application (excluding User Contributed Content) is and will remain the exclusive property of the Application and its licensors. This service is protected by Chinese and foreign copyright laws, trademark laws and other laws.
Nothing in the Terms grants you a right to use the app name or any app trademarks, logos, domain names, images, video, audio and text, and other distinctive brand features. Any feedback, comments or suggestions you may provide regarding this application is entirely voluntary and we will be free to use such feedback, comments or suggestions as we see fit without any obligation to you.
2. Disclaimer and Non-Waiver of Rights
No warranties, representations or warranties of any kind are made with respect to our mobile applications and related technologies. To the fullest extent permitted by law, any purportedly applicable warranties, terms and conditions are excluded. Your use of the Services is at your own risk.
If you breach any of these terms and Offline Music Player chooses not to take immediate action or chooses not to take action at all, Offline Music Player remains entitled to all rights and remedies at any later date or in any other circumstance in which you breach these terms.
Offline Music Player does not waive any of its rights. Offline Music Player shall not be liable for any alleged breach of these terms arising from circumstances beyond its control. A person who is not a party to this clause has no right to enforce it.
You may not assign, sublicense or otherwise transfer any of your rights under these Terms.